To choose right career have become difficult on the part of the students. Training and Placement committee’s duty is to facilitate the students with good advice by taking into account the (skill and knowledge) capacity of the students.
- To assist students to develop their academic and career interests.
- To create and maintain the database of the students.
- To organize various programs to enhance the capacity of the students.
- To arrange guest lectures to teach students the skill of facing an interview.
- To organize workshops and seminars for students to enhance communication skills, personality development and resume preparation.
- Create awareness among students regarding available career options.
- Collecting information about job fairs and requirements in all sectors.
- Making contact with companies to learn about their requirements and recruitment procedures.
- To arrange campus and off campus drives.
Career Guidance :-
- Displaying notices on board regarding industrial career and other opportunities.
- Giving information to students about opportunities of available off campus.
- The committee conducts campus interviews – The major task of the committee is to provide the intra-structural facilities to conduct group discussions, tests and interviews besides catering to the other required facilities.